Expansive home in sought-after pocket with stunning mountain views
Idyllic elevated location with fantastic mountain views and 315m2 under the roof line, this home is ready for the new owners to modernize and make it their own. A thoughtful extension completed back in 1987 saw the addition of the large family room with sweeping views and the downstairs rumpus room.
Positioned intelligently on the 941m2 block; there is plenty of room in the private rear garden for children and pets to play. Open space on the north and south boundary may lend itself to an additional entertaining space, or further car/boat/trailer accommodation.
Downstairs there is a double garage with large store room, additional workshop and corridor leading to the rumpus room with sliding glass doors to the rear gardens.
My features include:
· Stunning location with ease of access to the National Bicentennial trail, Chapman Ridge and the nearby Murrumbidgee Country Club
· No traffic lights to the City, 9 minutes to Woden
· Ducted gas heating
· Main living and main bedroom with lovely north-east aspect overlooking pretty front gardens
· Private rear garden with side access and paved entertaining space
· Abundance of storage with double garage, workshop and large store room
My specifics (all figures approximate):
Living size: 223m2
Garage size: 92m2
Block size: 941m2
Year built: 1979
Land tax: $5,065