My family retreat
My new owners will love:
– My beautiful and quality renovations throughout
– My lovely, family friendly and convenient location
– My expansive block of over 1200m2
With all the hard work complete, the new owners of this four-bedroom ensuite home can simply move in and add the finishing touches at their leisure. Positioned on an expansive block of over 1200m2, you will love being just a short walk to the ever-popular Cafe Blanco, local shops, the neighbourhood playground and the St. Thomas the Apostle Primary School – this is the perfect family friendly location.
Beautifully finished, the kitchen includes quality stainless steel Bosch appliances, stone benches, waterfall bench and breakfast bar, great bench and cupboard space and a lovely outlook. The family bathroom and ensuite have also been renovated with floor to ceiling tiles and fabulous inclusions.
With a lovely, elevated outlook, hosting family and friends will be seamless on the covered rear entertaining deck. Relax and enjoy the serenity while the children play and explore the expansive rear gardens, that offer endless possibilities to extend or further improve.
If you have been searching for the perfect family residence, where the costly renovations have been complete, 22 Carleton Street, Kambah is the home for you!
My features include:
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Beautifully finished kitchen with high quality appliances
• Spacious main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Two separate and spacious living areas
• Carport and additional off street parking options
• Large rear covered deck with a great outlook
• Expansive rear garden offering endless opportunities
Living size: 165m2
Block size: 1202m2
Year built: 1975
Land Tax: $5,615