My private and peaceful lifestyle with swimming pool and tennis court
Under offer prior to auction – contact Zac 0432 141 648 if you have any questions.
My new owners will love:
– My resort style amenities including stunning in-ground salt water swimming pool and full-sized tennis court
– My beautiful location backing expansive nature reserve and the Bicentennial Walking Trail
– My considered design with endless natural sunlight and a wonderful feeling of space
– My thoughtful creature comforts – all you could ask for in a forever home
From the breathtaking mountain views to its gorgeous natural surrounds, this expansive three-bedroom ensuite plus rumpus room home is simply stunning in every way and must be seen to be appreciated. Set on the high side of a sought-after street, backing beautiful reserve and the Bicentennial Walking Trail, this location is private and peaceful and will be the perfect forever home for families looking for something truly special.
As you enter, you will appreciate the complete privacy and feel the calm and peacefulness that flows throughout the home. Designed with family living in mind, you will notice the considered placement of the bedrooms, the segregation of the living spaces and the flawless fluidity as you walk through the home.
Carefully crafted and architecturally designed, the home is masterfully configured to the north-east aspect, so natural light is endless and private living is ensured. Floor-to-ceiling cedar and maple windows have been used extensively throughout to showcase the beautiful four-season gardens and create a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors. Gorgeous, raked ceilings enhance the wonderful feeling of space and complement the full height windows and feature exposed beams, creating lovely living spaces where you can relax and unwind.
Step outside and you will hear the chorus of native birds and wildlife and will feel a serene calm that is synonymous with being so close to nature. A true entertainer’s delight, endless summer fun is on offer with the inclusion of the gorgeous in-ground, salt water swimming pool. Host family and friends throughout the seasons on the large covered entertaining area and relax on a summer’s eve while you watch the children splash in the pool. With finite homes offering similar resort style amenities, the full-size tennis court sits at the top of the block with magnificent views and is sure to impress when you entertain.
Tranquil and whimsical, the gardens have been curated to befit the home in a way that truly brings the outdoors in. A wonderland of layered evergreen plantings, native shrubs and sculpted hedges frame the immaculate lawns, while hues of blush create contrast in the seemingly boundless shades of green.
Breathtaking, beautiful, expressive, one-of-a-kind. If you have been searching for a remarkable home and desire a beautiful, curated way of life, we encourage you to inspect 21 Learmonth Drive, Kambah.
• One-of-a-kind, architecturally designed three-bedroom ensuite home
• Updated kitchen with stone benches, electric induction cooktop, pantry, and garden outlook
• Three separate living areas provide segregated space for the whole family
• Double and triple glazed windows at the cooler side of the home and insulated roller shutters to the north and east for year round comfort and excellent energy efficiency
• Large 5kw solar system installed for energy efficiency
• Segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
• Spacious secondary bedrooms with built in robes
• Large rumpus room – perfect for segregated family living
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and additional slow combustion fireplace to the family room
• Various ceiling fans throughout for comfort and ventilation
• High and raked ceilings throughout the home
• Double garage with workshop space, carport, and extensive off-street parking options
• Great storage options with generous linen cupboard and additional external storage
• Backing the beautiful Mt Urambi Hill and nature reserve
• Bicentennial walking trail literally at your back door
• Easy access to public transport with bus stop just to the front
• 4 minutes to South.Point Tuggeranong
• 14 minutes to Woden Shopping Precinct
• 4 minutes to the ever-popular Cafe Blanco
• 4 minutes to Namadgi School and St Thomas the Apostle Primary
• Easy access to Drakeford Drive, Athllon Drive and the Parkway
Rental Estimate – $880 – $920 per week
Living Size Residence – 189.46m2
Land Size – 2,316m2
Rear Carport – 38.43m2
Garage & Workshop – 61.82m2
Year Built – 1978
EER – 2.0
UV – $729,000
Rates – $3,902
Land Tax – $6,523