Lifestyle and convenience on offer, perfect north-facing position on large block
Property under offer 25/5/23 – open homes cancelled. Any questions contact Zac Morris 0432 141 648
Offering more than the average townhouse in the area – perfect north-facing orientation, expansive block so you never feel boxed in, and an immersion in the Woden Valley lifestyle and community that you can only get by being this close to the heart of it all.
The convenience and lifestyle on offer can not be overstated; everything you need at your doorstep.
100m from Southlands bus stop with constant rapid buses to the City, Woden, South.Point and Belconnen
200m to the well-equipped Mawson shopping precinct boasting independent grocers, cafes, bakeries, award-winning restaurants, doctors, chemist, ampol station, etc. etc.
Only to be further improved by the anticipated light rail construction along Athllon Dr.
Across from playing fields and within walking distance to several well-regarded public and private schools.
Move-in ready, updated and modern.
Passively warm in winter due to north-facing floor to ceiling glass.
Boutique complex with well-run body corporate and friendly neighbours. Other owners have completed extensions, built pergolas/decks and enclosed their carports.
Extra off-street parking options.
This is the perfect home for downsizers, first home buyers and astute investors.
This home is vacant and ready for its new owners to start enjoying the best lifestyle that Woden Valley has to offer.
My features include:
• Spacious two-bedroom townhouse in a small complex
• Gorgeous light-filled living room with split system unit
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
• Two generous bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
• Modern flooring and neutral paint throughout
• Full-height windows for natural light
• Renovated two-way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Single carport and additional car spaces available
• 100 metres to Southlands bus stop
• 200 metres to Mawson Southlands Shopping Centre
• 400 metres to the neighbourhood ovals
• 4-minute drive to Woden Shopping Precinct
• Walking distance to Melrose High School and Marist College
• Public transport right outside your doorstep
• 15-minute drive to Canberra City
Rental Estimate – $550 – $580 per week
Land Size – 434m2
Living Size – 78m2
Carport – 21m2
EER – 2.5
Year Built – 1983
Rates – $2548 p/a
Land Tax – $3264 p/a
Body Corporate – $2277 p/a