Newly constructed family home in an established suburb
My new owners will love:
– Beautifully finished, newly constructed home
– Thoughtfully designed with light-filled, family living at the forefront
– A long list of inclusions and creature comforts
– Separate title, so no body corporate fees
Beautifully finished and in as-new condition, this home is simply stunning and includes everything you could ask for in a forever home. Completed in 2019, no expense was spared in its design and construction.
Sited on a 481m2 block, the home has been perfectly positioned on the lot to maximise the outdoor space while maintaining privacy indoors. As you enter, you will notice its turnkey condition and will appreciate the benefits of a newly constructed residence within an established suburb. Warm and light-filled, the open floor plan combined with an extensive use of floor to ceiling glass creates fluidity throughout and a seamless connection from the indoors to the outdoors.
The stunning kitchen sits at the heart of the home and has been completed to the highest standard. With stone benches, a generous island bench, great storage space and a butler’s pantry – it is sure to impress even the most astute home chef. Designed with spacious family living in mind, the home is wonderfully versatile with the option of utilising the front living space as a home office or additional accommodation.
Sliding glass doors provide access from the family room to the alfresco dining space and the rear gardens. Hosting friends and family will be a breeze with the option of multiple covered entertaining areas and the inclusion of a four-person outdoor spa. The considered placement of the residence on the block allows for plenty of outdoor space for children and pets to play. Secured with Colorbond fencing, the rear gardens are completely private.
With truly nothing left to do, the new owners can simply move in and enjoy the turnkey lifestyle that a newly constructed home provides. If you have been looking for a gorgeous family home or downsizing option, be sure to inspect 2/1 Feltus Place, Kambah.
My features include:
· As new single level home
· Quality fittings and fixtures and immaculate presentation throughout
· Quiet cul de sac location in a nice neighbourhood
· Open plan living space with an abundance of natural light
· Gorgeous kitchen with stone benchtop, gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher and butler’s pantry
· Main bedroom has walk through robes and a modern ensuite with wall mounted vanity
· Bedroom two is king size and all secondary bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans
· Main bathroom has a wall mounted vanity, frameless shower and a separate w/c
· Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures comfort year round
· Rinnai instant gas hot water and solar panels installed for excellent energy efficiency
· An abundance of storage internally and two garden sheds for excellent external storage options
· Paved and covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking a grassed area for children and pets
· Double garage with auto door, internal access and off-street parking options
· Low maintenance gardens to both front and rear of the home
· Perfectly positioned with ease of access to arterial roads and no traffic lights to Canberra City
Block size: 481m2
Living size: 131m2
EER: 4.5 stars