My light-filled, single-level design
14TH DEC MID WEEK CANCELLED
My new owners will love:
– My thoughtful and quality renovations throughout
– My positioning in a whisper quiet townhouse complex
– My expansive and private rear courtyard gardens
– My convenient location with easy access to amenities
Beautifully finished and renovated throughout, this three-bedroom, freestanding townhouse is perfectly positioned in a whisper quiet complex with lovely neighbours. With all the upgrades and renovations complete, its new owners can simply move in and enjoy the easy-care lifestyle this home has to offer.
Sitting at the heart of the home, the recently renovated kitchen is complete with high quality inclusions, such as induction cooktop, large pantry, excellent storage space and it overlooks the garden. You will love the generous floor plan that includes two separate light filled living areas, ensuring there is plenty of space for the whole family.
Sliding glass doors provide seamless access from the indoors to the outdoors. As you step outside, you will appreciate the space, privacy, and security that the rear gardens provide. Designed for year-round entertaining, hosting family and friends will be effortless on the expansive, covered outdoor patio. Secured with Colourbond fencing, you will have peace of mind while the children run around on the lush, grassed space and play in the included cubby house.
Extensively renovated and ready to move in, homes of this calibre do not stay on the market long. If you have been looking for a lovely, easy-care townhouse, in a great location, be sure to inspect 18/36 Cromwell Circuit, Isabella Plains.
My additional features include:
• Standalone three-bedroom townhouse in a quiet well-maintained complex
• Light filled living area with floor to ceiling windows and garden outlook
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with induction cooktop and great storage space
• Recently renovated bathroom with separate toilet
• Generous main bedroom with full wall of built-in robes
• Spacious secondary bedrooms both include built-in robes
• Upgraded laundry with bench space and storage
• Expansive covered outdoor area – perfect for entertaining
• Lovely low maintenance rear gardens secured with Colourbond fencing
• Large garden shed provides extensive external storage
• Single attached garage and additional allocated parking space
• Excellent location with easy access to the local shops and the fabulous
amenities on offer at South.Point Tuggeranong
Rental estimate: $570 – $590 p/w (approx.)
Living size: 120m² (approx.)
Year built: 1990 (approx.)
EER: 1 star