My light filled living and stunning gardens
My new owners will love:
– My endless potential, positioned on a block of over 1100m2
– My stunning, landscaped front and rear gardens
– My spacious living areas that are filled with natural light
– My hyper-convenient location with easy access to amenities
As a testament to the location and friendly nature of the neighbourhood, we are excited to be offering 16 Bellingham Crescent, Kambah to the market for the very first time. Set on an exceptionally expansive block of over 1100m2, you will love the space, privacy and endless potential this property has to offer.
Simply stunning – established and landscaped gardens frame the front of the home to create gorgeous street appeal, while beautiful creeping figs line the entry to the home, adding to the charm and character of the residence. Lovingly cared for by only one owner, you will appreciate how meticulously it has been maintained throughout the years.
Neat as a pin and ready to move in, included are a range of creature comforts that you will love in your first home: the recently renovated bathroom, the ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout, the upgraded ceiling fans and the potential to renovate, extend and further improve.
Nicely aspected, filled with beautiful natural light and offering promising potential, this home is the perfect start. Whether you wish to build a secondary residence (SCA), want enough space for a swimming pool or are simply seeking a beautiful entry level property, be sure to inspect 16 Bellingham Crescent, Kambah.
My features include:
• Immaculate three-bedroom home in a convenient loop street
• Positioned on an exceptionally expansive block of over 1100m2
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Functional kitchen with electric cooktop and breakfast bar
• Beautifully renovated bathroom with separate toilet
• Double metal garage and additional off street parking
• Gorgeous established front and rear gardens
• Hyper-convenient location with easy access to amenities
• 500 metres to Namadgi School
• Easy access to Drakeford Drive and Sulwood Drive
• Walking distance to the popular Jenke Centre
• Walking distance to the Kambah Adventure Playground
• Walking distance to the neighbuorhood ovals
Rental Estimate – $630 – $650 per week
Living Size – 119m2
Land Size – 1,191m2
Year Built – 1975
EER – 1.5
UV – $491,000
Rates – $2,814
Land Tax – $4,305