My New Beginning
My new owners will love:
– My thoughtful northern aspecting for lovely natural light
– My spacious floor plan offering 94m² of living space
– My positioning in a neat and quiet townhouse complex
– My new carpet and paint throughout
Perfectly positioned in a neat and quiet complex, this lovely three-bedroom townhouse is filled with natural light and is vacant and ready for its new owners to move in. Secure and low-maintenance in design, this home is perfect for downsizers and first home buyers looking for an easy-care home in a great location.
Natural sunshine fills the townhouse and the floor plan has been thoughtfully designed. There is a pretty outlook from the kitchen to the rear courtyard garden and adjacent parkland. From the main bedroom there is direct access through the walk-in robe to the bathroom which is complete with a separate bath, new vanity and shower screen. The spacious secondary bedrooms are located to the front of the home and both have robes.
New carpet has recently been installed as have new benchtops in the kitchen and the townhouse has been painted throughout. The rear courtyard garden has some new fencing installed and there is gate access to the greenbelt to the rear. Inspection is highly recommended for those looking for an easy-care home where you can move in and further improve at your leisure.
My features include:
• Lovely light-filled three-bedroom townhouse in a quiet complex
• Spacious living space decorated in neutral tones
• Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, new benchtops, and a garden outlook
• Gas wall furnace to the living and ceiling fan to the main bedroom
• Walk through robe to the main bedroom and secondary bedrooms have built in robes
• Bathroom has a separate bath, new vanity and shower screen
• Generous secure rear courtyard with some colorbond fencing
• Single brick garage and additional allocated parking space
Rental estimate: $520 – $530 p/w (approx.)
Living size: 94m²
Year built: 1995
EER: 3.5 stars
Body Corp: $2,248 p.a (approx.)
Rates: $2,410 p.a (approx.)