Stunning oasis in beautiful golf course estate
My new owners will love:
– My stunning natural surrounds and golf course estate location
– My fabulous energy efficiency and sustainable inclusions
– My tranquil native gardens and indulgent hot tub
– My new bathrooms and modern hardwood flooring
Set in the idyllic Gleneagles Estate, this solar oriented four-bedroom ensuite residence has been built with an emphasis on energy efficiency, light filled living spaces and a connection with nature. Offering unparalleled privacy and serenity, this home is simply beautiful and must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Carefully crafted, the home has been masterfully configured with north-east apsecting and is surrounded by stunning, tranquil gardens. Floor to ceiling double-glazed picture windows have been used extensively to embrace the natural light, showcasing the four-season gardens, and creating a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors.
Designed and renovated with a strong focus on everyday comfort and energy efficiency, this residence incorporates features such as double glazing, energy-efficient window treatments, ducted heating and cooling, and an impressive solar system. These inclusions ensure your comfort and well-being throughout the changing seasons with a focus on sustainability.
The elegant and naturalistic gardens offer a serene space to unwind and connect with nature. Established with the Canberra climate in mind, the stunning native gardens are tranquil and whimsical and have been curated to befit the home in a way that truly brings the outdoors in. A wonderland of layered evergreen plantings, native shrubs and sculpted hedges frame the immaculate lawns and an automated dripper system has been installed for ease of watering. Relax and unwind in the top of the line, four-person hot tub, where native birds frequent and the chorus of wildlife can be enjoyed.
Whether you are a lover of golf, a family looking for their forever home or are simply compelled to be near nature, be sure to inspect this exceptional one-of-a-kind residence.
My features include:
• Perfectly solar oriented four-bedroom ensuite home
• Updated kitchen with high end inclusions such as pyrolytic self-cleaning oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and stone benches
• Floor to ceiling glass through for gorgeous natural light
• Segregated main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Generous secondary bedroom all include built in robes
• Newly renovated bathrooms
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Wonderful location in a quiet golf course estate
Living size: 181m2
Block size: 917m2
EER: 4.5 stars
Year built: 1994
Rates: $3,500 p/a (approx.)
Land tax: $6,101 p/a (approx)