Willemsen inspired home - renovate and dual residence potential. Best value buy in Tuggeranong
Forthcoming auction this Friday – open from 4:45pm, Auction at 5:15pm
Contact Zac 0432 141 648
– In need of renovation, with potential to add a second dwelling to the front of the property
– Renovation report has been conducted on this property with costings available to prospective buyers on request
– Dual residence potential with comprehensive Planning Assessment Report prepared by Canberra Granny Flat Builders
– Property must be sold as soon as possible and is priced accordingly. If you are interested do not delay inspection.
Architecturally built homes of this era are scattered throughout the capital and are synonymous with solar passive orientation, outdoor connection and sustainability. With endless light-filled living at the forefront, the Willemsen-inspired design uses extensive floor to ceiling glass as a way to bring the outdoors in. The considered north-east aspect of this home ensures natural sunlight, while exposed beams add character throughout the home.
This two-bedroom home is positioned on a 542m2 corner block and is ready for a new owner to discover its potential. The opportunities are endless and will suit someone looking for an affordable entry into the Kambah market or those looking for a very rewarding investment opportunity.
In need of some real TLC, this home presents with no floor coverings and is ready for its new owners to return it to its former glory. An opportunity seldom found, don’t miss the chance to restore this home to its former glory.
• Positioned on a corner block, just 800m to Kambah Village
• A comprehensive Planning Assessment Report prepared by Canberra Granny Flat builders available to all prospective purchasers
• Potential to construct a one-bedroom granny flat to the side, with separate driveway and access (SCA)
• Average Airbnb rate in Tuggeranong: $150 per night
• Rental estimate for new one-bedroom granny flat: $450+ per week
• Rental estimate for the existing residence after improvements: $550+ per week
Land size: 542m2
Living size: 92m2
Year built: 1977
Land tax: $3,506
Rental estimate: $550 per week
Note: improvements will need to be made to the property to make it rentable