My light and bright entry level offering
My new owners will love:
• My quiet cul de sac location
• My oversized north facing front deck
• My solar panels for excellent energy efficiency
• My recently restored roof
Situated in a nice quiet cul de sac and only a short walk to the local shopping centre and bus stop this is a perfect entry point for someone looking to enter the market in this well located suburb.
The fabulous addition of the north facing covered outdoor entertaining deck gives lovely flow from the indoors to the outdoors where you can sit and bask in the winter sunshine.
Internally, the majority of the home has recently been repainted, there is new LED lighting throughout and ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and the living room split system ensures that you are comfortable throughout the seasons. The spacious and updated kitchen has a gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, Bosch dishwasher and a pantry. As new roller blinds have been installed with privacy screens to most windows.
Externally, there is colorbond fencing to the perimeter of the home with gates to both sides of the home for ease of access to the rear garden. The roof has recently been restored with new bedding and pointing and there are seven solar panels installed for excellent energy efficiency. There is a garden shed and a purpose-built dog run to the rear of the block.
This is a perfect entry level opportunity for someone trying to get into a suburb that has over recent years become sought after because of ease of access to just about anywhere in Canberra in 20 minutes.
My features include:
• Light filled three-bedroom home in a quiet cul de sac location
• Sited on a block of 730m2 with plenty of rear garden for children to play
• Open plan lounge and dining area full of natural light
• Spacious and updated kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, Bosch dishwasher and a pantry
• Beautiful north facing covered deck to the front of the home with roller blinds
• Main bedroom is oversized and has built in robes
• Built in robes to bedroom two
• As new dual roller blinds throughout with a privacy screen
• Rinnai instant gas hot water
• New LED lighting throughout
• Seven solar panels installed for fabulous energy efficiency
• Roof recently restored with new bedding, pointing and sealant
• Functional main bathroom with large vanity, separate bath and w/c
• Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and a split system to the living area ensures comfort all year round
• Colorbond fencing to the perimeter of the home with side gates for ease of rear garden access
• Garden shed and purpose-built dog run to the rear of the home
• Car accommodation is provided by a single carport and there is plenty of off street parking options
• Fabulous location with ease of access to arterial roads leading to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra City
My specifics include:
Rental estimate: $560 – $580 p/w (approx.)
Living size: 117.34m² (approx.)
Year built: 1975 (approx.)
UV: $496,000 (2022)
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.