My easy-care and light filled life
My new owners will love:
– My lovely, light filled north-east facing living areas
– My easy-care and flat block of 390m2
– My great location within walking distance of fabulous amenities
Vacant and ready to move in, this neat three-bedroom home is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location and is waiting for its new owners to make it their own. Within walking distance of the local highschool, two primary schools and the well-equipped Calwell Shopping Precinct, this convenient location will appeal to young families, downsizers and first home buyers.
Filled with natural light, the two living areas are positioned at the front of the home and are furnished with extensive floor to ceiling glass. With perfect north-eastern aspecting you will enjoy gorgeous winter sunshine and bright, natural light year round. The adjoining kitchen presents in functional, original condition and has upgraded, stainless steel appliances.
Designed with an easy-care lifestyle in mind, this home is positioned on a low-maintenance and level block of 390m2. The rear gardens are completely private and have been secured with colorbond fencing. There is plenty of external space for children and pets to play, and room to truly make it your own.
Light filled and conveniently located; this home is a wonderful entry level offering at an affordable price point. If you have been looking for an easy-care home, within walking distance of great amenities, be sure to inspect 11 Hammill Close, Calwell.
My features include:
• Low-maintenance three-bedroom home in a quiet and convenient location
• Perfect north-eastern aspect for endless sunshine and natural light
• Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
• Generous bedrooms with built in robes to two
• Various split systems ensure comfort year round
• Level back garden secured with colorbond fencing
• Single carport and additional off-street parking
Living size: 97m2
Block size: 390m2
Year built: 1991
Land value: $401,000
Rates: $2,353 p/a
Land tax: $3,308 (if rented)
Rental estimate: $540 – $550
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.