Light filled single-level townhouse
My new owners will love:
– My thoughtfully designed floor plan with segregated main bedroom
– My perfect positioning in a small complex of only 13
– My location with public transportation right outside the complex
– My car accommodation options with double garage and two parking spaces
Filled with warmth and natural light, this three-bedroom ensuite home is positioned perfectly within the neat and quiet Klara Park. With only 12 other homes in the complex, you will love the quiet and private lifestyle this townhouse has to offer.
Upon entry you will notice the considered placement of the bedrooms and living spaces which is conducive to everyday family living. Segregated at the front of the home is the spacious main bedroom, complete with ensuite bathroom and built in wardrobes. The adjoining living space is bright and filled with natural light and includes a reverse cycle split system for comfort throughout the seasons.
Externally, there are two separate and spacious courtyards. With plenty of space to potter and room for children and pets to play, the rear garden presents as a blank canvas and is ready for its new owners to make it their own! Car accommodation is provided by a large double brick garage, with an auto door and the additional spaces for up to four cars is a great added bonus!
Offering low maintenance living, with public transport directly to the front of the complex, this is a wonderfully convenient opportunity. If you are looking to downsize, purchase your first home or are a young family looking for an easy care home, be sure to inspect 11/174 Ellerston Ave, Isabella Plains.
My features include:
• Standalone three-bedroom townhouse in a quiet well-maintained complex
• Light filled living area with floor to ceiling windows and split system unit
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry and breakfast bar
• Neat main bathroom with new toilet and separate bath
• Segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built-in robes
• Generous secondary bedrooms with built in robes to both
• Lovely front courtyard – perfect for enjoy your morning cuppa!
• Additional rear courtyard with entertaining area and plenty of space for children and small pets to play
• Large double brick garage with automatic doors and extensive off-street parking to the front of the unit
• Easy access to public transport with a bus stop right by your doorstep
• Excellent location with easy access to the local shops and the fabulous amenities on offer at South.Point Tuggeranong
Living size: 118m2
Strata: $506 p/q
EER: 4.5 stars
Year built: 2000