Stunning Willemsen design.
Photos are previous sale photos from 2020
Perfect investment opportunity or potential to owner-occupy
Currently rented at $600pw
My new owners will love:
– My gorgeous Willemsen design
– My extensive floor to ceiling glass
– My abundance of natural light
– My beautifully renovated kitchen
Willemsen designed homes are some of the most sought-after properties that are offered in the region, and this will be no exception. Simply a stunning residence year-round, this three-bedroom home has been beautifully renovated, well maintained and offers its new owner something exceptionally special.
Customary to the Willemsen design, the extensive use of floor to ceiling glass truly brings the outdoors in and creates a wonderful feeling of space. The perfect north aspecting ensures endless natural light, beautiful morning sunshine in the winter months and promotes fluidity throughout the home. The front courtyard has been thoughtfully designed as a gorgeous space to enjoy your morning cuppa, while also providing a great privacy from the street.
At the heart of the home, the updated kitchen comes complete with a double oven, pantry, Miele dishwasher and breakfast bar. You will love the picture windows that frame the lush outlook over the rear gardens and ensure that you can watch the children playing whilst preparing a meal.
The rear gardens provide an easy-care and usable space where children can explore and play with the added security of Colourbond fencing. For the adults, there is an expansive entertaining deck where you can host family and friends throughout the seasons. To the front of the home, there is a generous double garage and additional off-street parking options.
Entry level homes such as these rarely come to market, as such, they snatched up very quickly. If you have been searching for a beautiful home, with an abundance of gorgeous, natural light, be sure to inspect 101 O’Halloran Cct, Kambah.
• Beautiful Willemsen design three-bedroom home
• Lovely light filled open plan living and dining area
• New modern kitchen with a double oven, pantry and Miele dishwasher
• Spacious main bedroom with a full wall of built-in robes
• Secondary bedrooms are generous in size, and both have built in robes
• Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system for year-round comfort
• Sweet east-facing front courtyard garden perfect for enjoying a morning cup of tea!
• Low maintenance rear garden with a variety of evergreen and deciduous
• Colourbond fencing around the perimeter of the private gardens
• Generous double brick garage and additional off-street parking options
• Perfectly positioned only a short walk to local shops and Namadgi School and a bus stop almost at your doorstep
Land size: 703m²
Living size: 125m²
Year built: 1975
Rates: $2,737 per year (approx)